Based in the Greater Houston Area, Houston Methodist is comprised of a nationally recognized academic medical center and six community hospitals, located within the largest medical center in the US. We continue to grow to meet the needs of the vibrant communities we serve – including new building construction and service line expansions on several of our campuses.
$10,000 Sign on Bonus for Select RN Roles
We’re seeking experienced nurses to relocate to Houston and join our exceptional nursing organization in hospital locations throughout Greater Houston in the following specialties:
- CRITICAL CARE
OUR WORLD CLASS CITY
HAS A LOT TO OFFER
the nation’s fourth largest city, was named the “Best City in America”
by Business Insider.
According to Cost of Living Index, Houston has the third lowest overall cost of living among the nation’s 20 most populous metropolitan areas
- "Fastest Growing City"
- Best City for Recent College Grads
- "Best City to Buy a Home"
- "Best City to Live, Work and Play"
- Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- "Best City for your Job"
- "Lowest Cost of Living Among Major Metro Areas"
- ACCRA Cost of Living Index
- "#2 Friendliest City in America"
- Travel & Leisure
- "#2 Best City in the World to Live"
- Business Insider
- "Best U.S. City to Earn a Living" - Forbes.com
- "#3 Best Food City in America"
At Houston Methodist, nurses develop their skills through a wide range of educational programs, collaborate with physicians to provide the best care and build upon a world-class reputation for excellence in patient care, education and research. We hold ourselves — and the careers we build — to a higher standard. Our growing, inclusive health care system offers:
- Superior practice settings
- High nurse-to-patient ratios
- High safety standards
- Professional development & nursing education
- Meaningful collaboration with physicians
- Unparalleled support
Clear Lake Hospital
The Woodlands Hospital
Houston Methodist Continuing Care